Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Magnitude:||10-50mm, 10-100mm||Packing:||Ton Bag|
|Surface:||Bright And Smooth||Standard:||GB/T 1234-2012|
Ferro Alloy Low Carbon Ferro Chrome For Oxidation Resistance Special Steel
Fecre is a ferroalloy consisting of chromium alloys with a content ranging from 50% to 70%. Chromium light, magnesium, chromium oxide and the most important chromium light are fused into arcs. Electric Fe cr, carbon Fe cr, low carbon Fe cr, charcoal Fe cr, charcoal Fe cr, charcoal Fe Cr are fused into arcs.
1. he addition of chromium to iron can improve the oxidation resistance and corrosion resistance of iron. Chromium contains many special physical and chemical properties of steel. Addition of chromium to iron chromium in river
2. Therefore, high carbon ferrochromium is compulsory use of oral (0.5% - 1.45% Cr), tool steel (5 to 12% Cr) and high speed steel (3.8-4% Cr). Quenching characteristics improve the inner wool and hardness of steel. When chromium is added to cast iron, hardness and motherness are improved. 0.0.0%. Stainless steel (AOD or VOD) has been widely used in high carbon ferrochrome and charged grade ferrochrome to reduce the manufacturing cost.
3. In the manufacture of low carbon ferrochrome, low carbon steel, tri carbon steel, gear, high pressure blade, valve, carbon fired ferrochrome is used to produce heat resistant steel and electric iron.
ferrochrome ferro chrome Application
1. Ferrochrome can be used to produce chromium and chromium metals in metallurgical industry.
2. Chromium ore is used to produce special refractories such as chrome bricks and chrome magnesia bricks.
3. Stainless steel, acid-resistant steel, heat-resistant steel, spring steel, tool steel and other strength, corrosion resistance, heat resistance, heat resistance, oxidation resistance special steel.
Packing and shipping
Sample:free sample by DHL,TNT,Fedex,Ems timely
Packing:1 Ton parcel, 1000kg/bag or as your detailed requirements
Shipping: within 15-20 days after receiving your advance payment or L/C
|Other chemical composition and size can be supplied upon request.|
F & Q:
1. What is our MOQ?
Basically, Our MOQ is 20 tons. There is no specific limit to order, we can give the best offer according to your situation.
2. Do you provide samples?
Yes, We do. Samples are always available and they can be sent to you directly.
3. How long does the delivery time take?
Our normal delivery time takes about 3 weeks once the contract singed, but it also depends on the quantity of the order.
4. Can we visit your plant?
Of course, we will be always looking for you.